Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A series of fortunate products.




Hello All,

Here is my Home Automation review and deal of the week. This product came in handy for me and I think you will love it. It is called the x10 video sender. This is a nifty little device that does a whole lot for a good price.


The X10 video sender kit is used for sending video signals from one device such as a DVD player, a VHS, satellite or cable converter, digital video recorder, or video gaming system to another television in another room. It allows you to legally extend a cable, video or satellite signal to a television in a room that may not have one at much less the cost of buying or renting expensive equipment from cable and satellite providers.

This means you have the ability to watch television in a room where you may not have been previously able to. You can add an additional TV with clear reception just about anywhere.

I have a big screen at home in the family room and I wanted to be able to watch TV in my kitchen while I cook. I thought it would also be cool to have a TV in my Garage. I have two small TV's and hooked up my video senders up in less than 5 minutes. I can now watch tv in the garage when I am working in there and in the Kitchen as I am preparing meals.

I thought about the expense involved if i were to have my cable company come out and add extra cable connections.. It wasn't something I really wanted to do. My cable company, Brighthouse, charged per line when had them install basic cable. Besides, I figured that they would have to put the cable hookup outlet in some weird place just to accommodate the TV.. Now, I can put the TV's anywhere I want.
This package also comes with a free universal remote so you can change channels in the remote location and don't have to be near the source. Combine this with free shipping from fed Ex and you can see why the x10 video sender is one of my favorite items.
Over all, this is a great little gadget and I think everyone could find a use for it in their home, apt or business.
Come on over to http://www.x10captain.com/ for more details, videos and information on this great product. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at benstern@x10captain.com
Come visit my site and see all of the other great deals we offer.


No comments: